Introducing the SIMULATIONiQ™ Counseling Tablet.
EMS has added a new and exciting member to the SIMULATIONiQ™ Counseling family: the Microsoft Surface™ Pro 3 Tablet, designed to harness the latest touchscreen technology and simplify setup. There is no other tablet solution like it in the counselor education market. This cutting edge, affordable, secure solution is HIPAA-ready, helping counselors, counselors-in-training and institutions stay in compliance with HIPAA requirements.
The SIMULATIONiQ Counseling Tablet allows you to schedule sessions and record interviews from anywhere. It’s user-friendly with one-touch start/stop recording. Easily record with the built-in HD cameras, or add web-cams to get a dual-view in the counseling lab. This portable, fully-encrypted tablet also makes it an ideal solution for field work.
SIMULATIONiQ Counseling Tablet Features/Benefits
- Capture audio & video of Scheduled and/or Ad-Hoc sessions securely, and automatically upload to the SIMULATIONiQ Counseling application on the cloud (*Internet connection within specific IP range required)
- Fully-encrypted and secured local video storage within the tablet to avoid PHI theft and privacy invasion
- Bookmark and annotate during live recording to highlight important interactions
- Bookmark and annotate recorded videos securely during playback from anywhere with login credentials. (*Internet connection within specific IP range required)
- No installation required: this simple solution can be used by anyone
- Take crisp and clear videos with the 5MP and 1080p HD cameras on the front and back of your Tablet
- Built-in front and rear-facing microphones
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio-enhanced sound
- Up to 9 hours of battery life
SIMULATIONiQ™ – Smarter Simulation. Better Outcomes.™