Our years of experience and technological leadership enable us to deliver our cost-effective white glove service that allows your center to operate at maximum efficiency, so that instructors can focus on what they do best: educate.
With JumpSTART, you’re one step ahead and always simulation-ready. Allow us to be your go-to source for simulation-related program planning, operational management, curriculum and engineering design, and implementation.
- Analysis of simulation curriculum against training objectives and national standards
- Workflow recommendations to increase outcomes and analyze metrics
- Blended learning? Adding simulation? No problem!
- Simulation scenario sessions to augment online or traditional courses
- Configuration and data input of scenarios, cases, learners, SPs, and instructor databases
- Scenario session set-up
- Creation and automation of reports and inventory management
We’re there when you need us with:
EMS offers SimCREW™ subject matter expert (SME) service when sim centers encounter a staffing shortage. SimCREW provides the support sim centers need to ensure uninterrupted sim center management for scheduling learners, running the audio-video equipment at maximum capacity, providing the recorded videos for immediate debriefing, and so on. EMS' years of experience and technological leadership delivers SMEs to cost-effectively manage clinical simulation centers without interruption to the institution's educational activities.
- Experienced simulation technicians
- Certified instructors and education facilitators
- New skills training for existing staff
- Mentoring of new staff members
- Coaching of Sim Center teams
- Daily or weekly staffing support