EMS' SIMULATIONiQ™ Enterprise solution provides a single integrated platform with a full spectrum of options for mid- to large-size standardized patient (SP) and mannequin-based simulation centers. From audio-visual hardware and software to management, evaluation, and mobile device access, SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise enables evaluators to leverage their full simulation efforts to drive tangible results.
In addition to the host of standard SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise capabilities, we're pleased to present the VideoCAPTURE™ mobile application. VideoCapture lets users record, playback, and bookmark or annotate videos on any iOS, Android, or Microsoft handheld device. It also allows for automatic upload to SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise.
We also offer the optional Electronic Health Record (EHR) add-on. The EHR add-on is specifically tailored for educational institutions looking to hone and evaluate learners’ charting and assessment skills as a part of the clinical simulation process. SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise supports the COMLEX-USA Level 2-PE-style SOAP Note and USMLE-style Patient Note.
SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise Enables:
- Distributed enterprise network - links various simulation resources together by a central command center.
- Internet Protocol (IP) and High Definition (HD) audio-video capture.
- Video bookmarking for debriefing and research.
- Immediate playback of video.
- Live or recorded video viewing from one or more rooms.
- Multiple simulator integration and capture of vital signs and events.
- Checklist creation, scoring, and statistical report generation.
- Automatic scheduling of rooms, participants, and simulators.
- An integrated calendar showing both SP and simulation events.
- Automatic paging announcements.
- Scenario session creation and management.
- Student portfolio development to manage schedules, calendars, and activities.
- Simulated EHR (optional).
The Mobile App grants evaluators and learners access to key information from the SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise platform – based on user-specific permissions – from their personal mobile device. The Mobile App is compatible with most Apple iOS and Android devices and accessible from any location with an Internet connection.
Download the datasheet here.
SIMULATIONiQ™ – Smarter Simulation. Better Outcomes.™