Training in Motion
SIMULATIONiQ™ Mobile is a complete standalone video capture-to-debrief solution for on-the-go simulation training in any environment. With SIMULATIONiQ Mobile, users can start recording within five minutes of booting up the laptop/tablet.
EMS solutions are robust, scalable, easy to use, and can grow with you! In addition to its standalone functionality, SIMULATIONiQ Mobile enables cloud or on-site integration with a fully functional simulation management platform. Videos recorded using SIMULATIONiQ Mobile can be automatically uploaded to SIMULATIONiQ™ Enterprise, which provides case/scenario management, session scheduling, EHR, statistical data analysis, inventory management, and more. And with EMS’ TotalCAREiQ™ support, your investment is protected for the long term.
SIMULATIONiQ Mobile Enables:
- Wireless, battery-powered mobility
- Touchscreen capability for on-the-go or in-situ training
- Easy to set-up and use: requires no user training
- Software automatically discovers additional rooms and debriefing systems
- Real-time integration with Laerdal and Gaumard simulators
Available in 2 variations:
SIMULATIONiQ Mobile: A complete standalone video capture-to-debrief solution.
- Capture audio & video, and immediately debrief after recording
- Bookmark and annotate live recording or during playback
- Export video and data to an external hard drive or USB drive
- Store up to 300 hours of video (500GB storage)
- Ability to integrate with SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise Cloud or SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise installed at your location - contact your EMS representative for options
SIMULATIONiQ Mobile V (Vitals): A complete standalone video capture-to-debrief solution with simulator integration.
- All SIMULATIONiQ Mobile features plus integration with Laerdal and Gaumard simulators
- Capture simulator’s vital signs and events in real time
Multi-room viewing with SimBROWSER™ (add-on), a secure, permission-based web application to view your live and recorded videos from a computer, tablet or hand held device.
- Automatically discovers other SIMULATIONiQ Mobile or SIMULATIONiQ Mobile V units on the same network
- Watch live video sessions being recorded on any SIMULATIONiQ Mobile, SIMULATIONiQ Portable, or SIMULATIONiQ One Room units on the same network
- Debrief using “Live View” or recorded video from any session
SIMULATIONiQ Mobile Standard Out-of-the-Case Components:
- One touch-enabled Windows 8 laptop/tablet
- Two GorillaPod Tripod stands
- Two High Definition 720 pixel cameras with built-in microphone and power supply
- Two battery packs
- Cables and accessories
- Carrying case (21” X 15” X 8”)
- Instructional guide
SIMULATIONiQ™ – Smarter Simulation. Better Outcomes.™