The 3D Multiview Anatomy System from Panasonic is the world's leading anatomy simulation training system. Featuring over 1,900 name labels of body parts such as blood vessels, muscles, bones and nerves that can be displayed over photographed images, the system allows users to bookmark and play back training sessions, search via keywords, and screen capture to cite anatomy images within coursework.
3D Multiview Anatomy System's Unique Technology Features:
- Multilayer Dissection: Donated cadavers were carefully dissected from surface to internal layers of the body step-by-step by clinical doctors of Okayama University, Japan.
- Multiview 3D Image Capturing: Anatomy images viewable from any angle make it easy to understand the geographic relationship inside the body.
- High-Resolution Image Capturing: High-resolution images above 4K (four times higher resolution than full HD) enable identification of minute and complex structures of body parts.
- Photographed Anatomy Images: Unlimited information of photographed anatomy images assists doctors' lifelong learning.
- Precise Shape Reproduction: Panasonic’s original patented 3D image processing technology provides detailed reproduction of 3D shape.
Anatomy education in 3D is ideal for medical and nursing students, and residents.