What is SIMULATIONiQ™ IPE and how can it meet your needs?
SIMULATIONiQ IPE is a standalone, web-based, virtual patient, Interprofessional team training platform that replicates different disciplines working together on a common case/scenario or case series. It can be accessed from anywhere, anytime, and on any mobile device connected to the internet. Learners can practice synchronously or asynchronously. SIMULATIONiQ IPE can be used to augment your site-based IPE program.
SIMULATIONiQ IPE saves time, lowers cost, allows collaboration across distances, enables learners to practice together frequently, helps with accreditation requirements, streamlines scheduling, and much more.
SIMULATIONiQ™ IPE Enables:
- Engagement with learners from anywhere, anytime, and on any mobile device
- Live communication via video conference, chat, and discussion forum
- Learning objectives linked to IPE competencies
- Evaluation of learner performance and reporting options
- Creation of individual cases and case series
- Creation of assignments and team assignments
- Synchronous and asynchronous practice
With EMS’ innovative technology, learners develop the skills and confidence they need to effectively avoid miscommunication and misdiagnosis, and enhance coordination of care. SIMULATIONiQ IPE — the key to lowering medical errors.