|Friday, January 17 – 1:00 – 5:00 PM|
Rady Children’s Hospital
Center for Innovative Learning
8110 Birmingham Way
San Diego, CA 92123
Register for this FREE event!
|Join Rady Children’s Hospital, EMS, and Gaumard Scientific for an afternoon of simulation innovation, including:|
• Presentations by Rady Children’s Hospital on:
– Their program’s inception, origin, and the need for simulation
– How the program has grown to serve multi-state pediatric training needs
– How to look at simulation from a service side vs. academia
• A discussion with EMS on how your simulation-based training program
can expand beyond the walls of your center with in-situ technology
• A demonstration of Gaumard’s Pediatric Hal patient simulator
• Educational and networking opportunities
• Tours of the Center for Innovative Learning at Rady Children’s Hospital
• And a complimentary lunch!
Click here to join us for this FREE event!