FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Education Management Solutions (EMS) Takes Learning Out of the Classroom with Innovative Video Management Platform
Experiential learning. On demand. Secure video content creation from anywhere and key engagement performance indicators take online learning to the next level with MEDIASHAREiQ™.
San Antonio, TX – January 28, 2019 – Education Management Solutions, LLC (EMS), a leading innovator of simulation management technologies, today announced a new integrated online education and video management platform that removes geographic and technical barriers, and jumpstarts online clinical education programs.
As online learning has exploded in popularity, the ability to securely create, share, and manage content has become a key inhibitor to web-based curricula. MEDIASHAREiQ™ puts learning directly in the hands of students and instructors with its combined, next generation cloud-based platform and suite of easy to use apps. MEDIASHAREiQ enables seamless and on demand creation, management, and delivery of live, interactive education, fusing didactic learning with video-based online content and live simulation practice.
MEDIASHAREiQ drives learner engagement and accelerates performance through easy to manage immersive content. Organize and edit media content with robust search, tag, rate, and comment capabilities combined with in-video quizzing, scoring, and polling. MEDIASHAREiQ supports single sign-on integration with larger learning management systems such as Blackboard®, Canvas®, and D2L® for seamless hosting, capture, and delivery of interactive media content.
“Having been experts in AV and simulation technology for 25 years, we are constantly seeking innovations for educators,” says Anurag Singh, EMS President and CEO. “Online learning is an exciting opportunity – bringing together so many cultures, perspectives, and areas of study. We wanted to make sure we could create a platform that brought unique value and added a flavor of the immersive simulation experience with tools that directly facilitate online engagement. It was important to bring remote learners directly into a live educational experience.”
EMS will provide demonstrations of the MEDIASHAREiQ platform and app suite at the International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH) in San Antonio, TX from January 27-29 in booth #125.
Key Features Include:
- LMS Integration: Single sign-on between LMS (Blackboard®, Canvas®, and D2L®) to facilitate the open classroom.
- Live Streaming: Bring your learners directly into the live educational experience.
- Accessibility, Compatibility, and Security: Full ADA 508 compliance, powered by a secure Microsoft Azure® backbone, and HIPAA-ready technology.
- Engagement Analytics: Review learner engagement and viewing habits, usage, and cost allocation. Streamline interactive quizzing and automatically track and integrate performance scores back to other LMS assessment systems.
- Record – Edit and Play: Create and manage interactive media content from the palm of your hand with MEDIASHAREiQ’s easy to use, integrated app suite.
- Comprehensive Media Management: End-to-end management of all multimedia, live simulation, and didactic curriculum content.
About Education Management Solutions
EMS is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware, to counselor education, case authoring and virtual patient training. Working alongside subject matter experts, EMS serves as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centered innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
As the leader in simulation management technology since its founding in 1994, EMS offers complete turnkey solutions that include integrated software and hardware, design and planning, engineering, configuration, installation, training, file backup, cloud-based eLearning, and support. Visit www.SIMULATIONiQ.com for more information.
Vice President of Business Development and Marketing
610-701-7002 x 318