Simulation professionals and industry friends are joining together next week to support the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) in celebrating all things sim! The 2021 Healthcare Simulation Week, which runs September 13-19, celebrates those who use simulation to improve the safety, effectiveness, and efficiency of healthcare delivery, and raises awareness in communities nationwide about how healthcare simulation is leading us to safer, more knowledgeable patient care.
Now more than ever, innovation is key. Continuing uncertainty relating to in-person education has given clinical educators, faculty, and administrators a challenge – and an opportunity – to incorporate hybrid and virtual learning modalities into traditional curricula. Simulationists and simulation professionals persevered, agilely innovating new ways to ensure students get the high-impact learning opportunities they need to succeed in real world healthcare practice, no matter where they are.
This Healthcare Simulation Week, join EMS in sharing your voice!
What you can do to celebrate Healthcare Simulation Week:
- Show your #hcsimweek21 spirit! Share photos and videos of your celebration on social media so your colleagues can see how you’re participating in @HcSimWeek. And use the hashtags #healthcaresimulation and #simulationeducation all week long
- Tag EMS on Twitter (@SIMULATIONiQ) so we can share your posts
- Join a virtual session via the SSH list scheduled of events
- Put your center on the #hcsimweek21 virtual map
- Help decide who will win top honors in two #hcsimweek21 Video Contest categories
- Get your official Healthcare Simulation Week gear and supplies